Using the CMD keyword PYTHON, the error notice gets pop saying that, python is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. This was noticed just after the installation of Python Latest Version on my windows desktop.
Python Installation is done and path was also setup. There was no info by the Command Prompt. After a proper investigation, I found that the python’s installation files were saved into the user files but not into local disk.
How To Solve PYTHON Is Not Recognized As Command
- Download the latest version of Python from this safe/official link
- Once you finish download, install the program
- Search Python and Copy the entire location of the folder. e.g.,”C:\Program Files\Python”
- Next, Go to System Properties -> Advance System Settings -> Environmental Variables
- Edit Path Variable and paste the location and save the settings.
There you go. This was all about on how to fix Python Is Not Recognized As An Internal or External Command. Share your impressions in the comments section below and do share this post on your social walls.